Easy English Grammar Exercises-Complete the Sentences 4
Try to answer without looking at the answers!
Write the sentences and complete them by choosing the best option below:
1. Do you mind if I have a . . . a) washing? b) watch TV? c) show? d) shower?
2. My mother lives in . . . a) a field. b) Newcastle. c) wherever. d) road.
3. Do you like crossword . . . a) please? b) puzzles? c) game? d) written?
4. What’s your sister’s . . . a) neighbour? b) friends? c) name? d) aged?
5. We live in a semi-detached . . a) bank. b) garden. c) estate. d) house.
6. The only one who knows is . . a) Harry Miller. b) cat. c) the computer. d) everybody.
7. We aren’t going to make . . . a) us. b) it. c) in. d) if.
8. They are just good . . . a) of you. b) sense. c) friends. d) advice.
9. My car won’t . . . a) drive. b) start. c) gone. d) broken.
10. We are saving up to get . . . a) buying. b) shopping. c) married. d) expensive.
11. This film is really . . . a) good. b) greater. c) open. d) enjoyed.
12. Can I borrow your . . . a) elbow? b) ruler? c) waiter? d) time?
13. That’s the last . . . a) one. b) isn’t it? c) times. d) gone.
14. School is the best time of . . a) his life. b) their lives. c) your life. d) Owen’s life.
15. My leg . . . a) ends. b) goes. c) hurts. d) changes.
16. This problem is . . . a) often. b) grey. c) early. d) serious.
17. When shall I come . . . a) with? b) round? c) under? d) go on?
18. The policeman told me to . . a) calm down. b) accident. c) cried. d) replied.
19. Jemma stole my . . . a) achieves. b) age. c) make up. d) disliked.
20. The concert starts at . . . a) one. b) thirteen. c) time. d) in the evening.
1. d) 2. b) 3. b) 4. c) 5. d) 6. a) 7. b) 8. c) 9. b) 10. c) 11. a) 12. b) 13. a) 14. c) 15. c) 16. d) 17. b) 18. a) 19. c) 20. a)
For more exercises like this, please visit my Facebook page at: